Campaign World Info
- World name: Kotbolas
- 2 distinct regions, north/south
- 4 seasons 300 days 10 months
- Sentient World is 4k years old, split into 5 cycles. more in ‘major events’
- There are 7 days a week named Sweetmorn, Boomtime, Pungenday, Prickle-Prickle, and Setting Orange, St. Tib’s Day, Confluflux in that order.
- Warmer Climate, 1st season: months 1-4, temperate with semi-freq storms; 2nd: lil colder months 5-6; 3rd: colder still months 7-9; 4th: very cold month 10
- 100% undead controlled
- Main City: Eritnes pop 20k
- Geo: mostly forests and plains, the entire world has 2 big mountain ranges, one runs across the north, desert to the east (mid size),
- Colder Climate, 1st: months 1-2, temperate; 2nd: months 3-5 colder but still temp; 3rd: cold 5-8; 4th: very cold 9/10
- mostly undead controlled, small territory SW controlled by good forces
- Main City (good): Retens pop 25k (gp limit as if pop 15k as much of city is poor); Main City (evil) Dromoss pop 30k
- Geo: Denser forest than North, less plains, more mountains
Major EventsEvents of the 1st Cycle
- Creation of the World Calender
- 1st meeting of the World Ministry
- The Crown Wars, ending in the 1st king of Dromoss
- The Great General, Boden Ironfist, conquers the world for Dromoss, and even sends part of his army across the sea (though they never returned).
- Fall of the Pomarj (winners of the Crown Wars) and ending the 1st cycle
- The Beywolds win the 2nd Crown War
- 2nd World Ministry
- World Ministry takes control of Beywold ending the 2nd cycle
- Peasant revolt against the now corrupt WM (world ministry)
- The Lightless Time (oppression by the WM)
- Rebellion of The South, lead by the Pomarj. End of the 3rd Cycle
- Age of Peace
- Treaty between the Pomarj and the WM
- Undead Armies descend from the North. End of the 4th Cycle
- WM taken over by undead. WM expands borders to include all but the city of Retens
- Religion of the WM is the Worship of Nerull, though many worship lesser evil deities.
- The Resistance, including Retens, worship a variety of deities of all alignments.